Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Fatal Doctor Mistakes:
Contact Our Wrongful Death Lawyer for a Free Consultation
We count on medical professionals to exercise the greatest of care in making diagnoses, providing patient services and managing surgery when a loved one is in their care. Doctors and hospitals are not infallible. They make mistakes and should be held accountable for their actions. If a physician’s mistake causes someone’s death, it may give rise to a wrongful death lawsuit.
Medical Negligence Lawsuit – Wrongful Death – Contact Us
More Than 60 Years’ Experience – Contingency Fee – (888) 893-9846
If you suspect that medical malpractice or hospital negligence caused the death of a loved one, contact the medical malpractice and wrongful death lawyers at Greenberg Stone and Urbano We fight for clients nationwide in medical malpractice claims. We review suspected hospital error and doctor mistake cases with board-certified physicians who provide their expert opinions about the potential causes of wrongful death.
- Did your loved one die because of a surgical error? A surgeon’s mistake with an incision or a failure to clean a wound properly can be fatal.
- Too much anesthesia, the wrong anesthesia or the failure to monitor a patient’s reaction to anesthesia can be fatal. If you have reason to believe an anesthesia error caused a loved one’s death, talk to an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
- Failure to diagnose a condition or misdiagnosis of an illness can delay treatment. Breast cancer, colon cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, serious infections, heart attacks and stroke require immediate and appropriate treatment. An experienced wrongful death lawyer can help determine whether a health care provider’s negligence needlessly delayed your family member’s treatment and caused his or her death.
- When a radiology or pathology lab fails to do ordered tests or makes mistakes in reporting the results, the radiology or pathology error can prevent necessary treatments, causing serious health problems and even death.
- A prescription error — a contraindicated drug, the wrong dosage, the wrong drug — can be fatal. The doctor, the pharmacist or the nurse administering the drug may be at fault.
Doctors, hospitals, nurses, medical labs, pharmacists, therapists and all other health care providers are expected to meet accepted standards of care. We work with recognized experts to explain to a jury what those standards are and how falling below those standards caused your loved one’s wrongful death.
Contact Our Nationwide Wrongful Death Law Firm
At the AV-rated* law firm of Greenberg & Stone, our trial lawyers have the experience and dedication to handle complex medical malpractice lawsuits. Our attorneys work with a nationwide network of medical experts to find the answers to complex wrongful death cases.
Do not risk missing a legal deadline that prevents you from filing a claim and obtaining justice after a family member’s unnecessary death due to medical malpractice. Contact us online today or call toll free (888) 893-9846 to schedule a private appointment.