Boating Death Attorney Helping Surviving Families of Drowning Victims: Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Many people enjoy water sports and recreational boating, but both can be dangerous — even deadly — if necessary precautions are not taken. If you have lost a loved one due to a boating death or drowning, ask an experienced lawyer for a free consultation about a wrongful death lawsuit.
Wrongful Death Lawsuit – Boating Death – Contact Us
More Than 60 Years’ Experience “Contingency Fee” (888) 893-9846
A drunken boat operator, an unfenced swimming pool or a distracted lifeguard can be the cause of a drowning accident — resulting in terrible grief for the victim’s family. At the AV-rated* law firm of Greenberg, Stone & Urbano, our compassionate attorneys listen to families and litigate aggressively against parties responsible for boating deaths, swimming pool accidents and other drowning incidents.
- When negligent boat operation causes a boating death, the operator should be held accountable. Dangerously high speed, sudden turns that throw people off the boat, over-running swimmers, and collisions with other boats or with bridges and pilings may give rise to drowning and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Was a loved one killed in a BUI (boating under the influence) accident? Intoxicated boat owners can cause terrible damage when they fail to exercise appropriate caution. Alcoholic beverages and daytrips on boats tend to go hand-in-hand but they need to be enjoyed responsibly.
- A swimming pool with no fence can attract toddlers and others who may fall into the water and drown, turning a trip and fall into a deadly drowning accident. An unfilled pool with no protective cover can prove equally hazardous.
- Speeding Jet Skis can present a hazard on lakes, rivers and bays throughout the country. A careless or drunk driver can crash into other watercraft or into groups of swimmers.
- Improperly staffed pools or beaches, whether with too few lifeguards or poorly trained and unqualified lifeguards, can lead to drowning and accidental deaths.
Contact Our Nationwide Wrongful Death Law Firm
With more than 60 years’ combined legal experience, the wrongful death lawyers of Greenberg, Stone & Urbano have represented clients in wrongful death lawsuits and have held the responsible parties financially responsible for the grief they have caused. If you lost a member of your family in a boating death or another drowning accident caused by someone else’s negligence, contact an attorney. The consultation is free and our services cost nothing unless we recover compensation for you.