Legal Information on Wrongful Death From Greenberg Stone and Urbano
Greenberg Stone and Urbano is a nationwide wrongful death law firm whose attorneys offer more than 60 years of combined experience litigating wrongful death lawsuits after fatal accidents on the road, in hospitals, at home and elsewhere.
In this wrongful death lawsuit FAQ section, our lawyers provide legal information and answer some of the most common questions about wrongful death lawsuits:
- How do I file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How long after an accident can a family file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How do I file a petition to extend the deadline to file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How are wrongful death lawsuits paid out?
- Who will pay for funeral expenses?
- Can a surviving spouse recover lost earnings with a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Can I pay attorneys’ fees based on anticipated recovery in a wrongful death case?
- What kind of lawyer do I need for a wrongful death case?
Contact Greenberg & Stone for More Information
We understand that this wrongful death FAQ may not answer all your questions, especially if you have recently lost a family member due to another person’s negligence or intentional wrongdoing.
Greenberg & Stone is an AV-rated* law firm with the resources to fight the largest corporations to get justice for families whose lives have been forever changed due to a serious accident. Our legal team is united by its members’ experience and commitment to using all our skills to achieve fair compensation for families devastated by the loss of a loved one.
We encourage you to contact our wrongful death lawyers to schedule a free consultation. We work with a nationwide network of associate law firms, which allows us to offer high-level strategic advocacy combined with personalized attention.
Find out how our approach can work for your family — regardless of where you live and where the incident occurred. Call toll free (888) 893-9846 or contact us online. Your family does not have to face the future alone.